Tuesday 14 August 2012

scrapfriends challenge #4

I have found this site by looking at some gorgeous work from Nadia Cannizzo,
(if im not allowed to mention her name please let me know)
the layout is gorgeous and i wasnt scared at all by the multi photo layout as i knew exactly which photos i wasnted to use when i saw it. these photos are nowjust over 2 yrs old and i had a great layout for them but when my computer crashed and i lost all my saved sketches i struggles to find another layout that had so many photos in it. i added a few extra cos i found it hard to pick which ones i wanted to use and i already had them printed so i was able to start on the sketch straight away.
the title to this page is "just SIT still PLEASE" and the journalling (which is on the green pullout tag) says...i was silly to think that i could get a nice family photo with everyone smiling and looking forward. well, i didnt get 1 nice photo i got lots. who cares if they arent perfect with all smiles and looking forward, they are still great memories to me.



thanks for looking

9 comments:

  1. This works really well with the sketch...& of course you can mention Nadia's name...she's pretty amazing!!! Really glad you found us & joined in with the sketch...LOVE your layers & that white on your bg...looks great:):):) hope to see you at Scrap Friends again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definatley be back to play along. I'm even doing some of the older sketches... They are awesome. Thanks for your comments

      Delete
    2. I will definatley be back to play along. I'm even doing some of the older sketches... They are awesome. Thanks for your comments

      Delete
  2. Love all your layers here and it's so great to capture all of life's moments isn't it!!! Glad you found us at Scrap Friends, Angela's sketches do rock :) Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great take on the sketch!..love the details in the corner..looks fab!..thanks so much for playing along at ScrapFriends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout. I like the swirls which gives the layout a lot of movement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure Nadia will be more than thrilled to know she inspired you to play along with our sketch challenge! And your page is just so much fun!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Scrap Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Bel for mentioning me :) so happy to have inspired you. Your layout is gorgeous :) thank also for the love you just sent me on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is equally georgous Bel, you have an amzing way wth multiphotos and colour, another beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete